My good friend Stephen O’Grady has tagged me to blog about the 7 things you may or may not know about me. It’s pretty difficult to have blogged and Twittered about oneself and still have 7 things that people don’t know, so I am searching my childhood repressed memories for material.
- I have virtually no baby toenail. Just this horrible little nub of a thing that should qualify me for a discount on pedicures.
- I can play any instrument I pick up. I don’t excel at it, but if you show a few chords on a guitar, I can play it. A flute, violin, piano, drums, anything. I get an immediate sense of false talent. I own a guitar that I don’t know how to play, yet I am better at the real guitar than at the Guitar Hero version. My latest endeavor is Dance Dance Revolution, it’s like foot drums.
- I suffer from allergies, asthma, lactose intolerance, dry skin, and straight hair. I wear glasses, had braces, and I’m short. I have been told at different times in my life that I look like Demi Moore, Liza Minelli, and my brother.
- I have never been convicted of a felony. The evidence didn’t hold up in court. Of course I’m kidding, I’ve never been caught!
- I have always wanted to be a blond. I would love to know, first hand, if blonds have more fun. I have a lot of fun and any more fun is probably illegal (see #4).
- I got my nose pierced in Sydney Australia in 1991. I wear a stud, not a hoop. Wearing a hoop makes me cross-eyed. I still wear the stud for two reasons: 1, I forget it is there and 2, because the hole in my nose is not nearly as sparkly as the stud. Yes, it collects boogers. Nuff said.
- I was abducted by aliens – I don’t know when or where I went or what happened to me or for how long. Nor do I have any scars, marks, implants, or otherwise. Like I said, it’s repressed.
Rules of this game according to SOG:
- Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
- Maggie Fox @maggiefox Blog
- Michelle Greer @michellegreer Blog
- whurley @whurley Blog
- Simon Phipps @webmink Blog
- John Mark Walker @johnmark Blog
- Steve Lau @stevel Blog
- James Governor @monkchips Blog